Huami Amazfit GTR 47mm (Aluminum Alloy)
The Amazfit GTR, integrated with the BioTrackerTM PPG biological tracking optical sensor and an algorithm developed by Huami, offers advanced full-scale heart-rate monitoring. It not only provides a 24-hour ceaseless high-precision heart-rate monitoring, but also provides functions such as vibration alerts on heart rate much too high or out of heart rate range while exercising, and recording and viewing fat-burning range, making exercise more scientific and healthy.
The Amazfit GTR incorporates always-on display* technology on a 326 PPI AMOLED screen. You don’t need to raise your hand for your watch to look stunning, it will always display the date and time information anytime, anywhere.
- Size 47.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm
- Weight (without Strap)
- Aluminum alloy：Approx. 36g
- Stainless steel：Approx. 48g
- Titanium：Approx. 40g
- Water & Dust Resistance Grade 5 ATM
- Screen 1.39" AMOLED, Resolution 454x454, 326 ppi
- Touch Screen Corning Gorilla 3 tempered glass + Anti-fingerprint coating
- Strap Width 22 mm
- Sensors BioTrackerTM PPG biological tracking optical sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, Air-pressure sensor, Capacity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Positioning GPS+GLONASS
- Connectivity BT5.0 BLE
- Battery 410mAh LiPo
- Charging Method Magnetic charging base, 2Pin Pogo Pin charging
- Theoretical Charging Duration Approx. 2 hours
- Battery Life
- Typical usage scenario: 24 days
- Heart rate always on, sleep monitoring,
- 150 pushed notifications with screen light-up,
- lift the wrist to see the screen 30 times,
- run or exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes with GPS on, and 5 minutes for other operations.
- Basic watch mode: 74 days
- Turn off Bluetooth, heart rate, and other features, and raise your wrist to see the screen 100 times a day.
- Body Materials Metal, microcrystalline zirconium ceramics, polymer materials
- Supported Devices Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Accessories Magnetic charging base, user manual