New Happy Nappy™ Into The Woods
New Happy Nappy™ Into The Woods. Invented 12 years ago the Happy Nappy is a worldwide success story. Used in 25 countries and multi award winning, Happy Nappy is now insisted upon by most major swim schools in the UK, Hong Kong and globally. Because it prevents unwanted leaks protecting your baby, you and all the other pool users.
Using a disposable swim nappy or a traditional cloth nappy is not effective in stopping poo leaks into pools. So your swim school will ask you to buy a Happy Nappy product. It is snug fitting and covers all your babys bottom nice and tightly.
By having a neoprene and lycra rib combination you protect pools from poo leaks. Therefore you have the time to remove your baby from the water and change.
New Happy Nappy™ Into The Woods is a multi award winning global product. It is protecting babies and swimmers all over the world. Happy Nappy is trusted by parents and loved by kids. The most important part of your baby swim kit is the Happy Nappy.
New Happy Nappy™ Into The Woods Features
- Super soft neoprene shaped into two back pieces cup the baby’s bottom
- Held securely in place by a gusset
- specialist waist and leg fabric grips comfortably yet snugly to your child’s body.
- Ensures no matter how they move and twist in the water there is gaping.
- The front rib of the nappy rolls gently down under the tummy button to form a seal against the neoprene.
- Unique patented design for the best protection against fecal leaks
- Technologically advanced for the best fit and comfort
- Ergonomic panel design moves as your child moves
- UPF 50 for that extra sun protection
Splash About have created this ergonomically form-fitting nappy to be secure yet comfortable no matter how hard they play and kick in the water. To keep babies and other swimmers safe in the pool ensure you wear the new Improved Happy Nappy from Splash About changing the world one bottom at a time.