Zone3 Swim Buoy Dry Bag 28L
Zone3 Swim Buoy Dry Bag Description:
- Designed for safety and storage when swimming outdoors.
- High visibility 28-liter bag stores a wide range of products.
- Adjustable waist belt.
Zone3 Swim Buoy Dry Bag is a brightly coloured inflatable dry bag which is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim. In addition use it as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water.
If you are a Swim-Runner this is for you.
The Zone3 dry bag has dual air bags, which you can inflate after you have packed your training gear. Because thei nflation chambers are separate to theb storage area you get more buoyancy than from a normal dry bag.
The adjustable dual belt design attaches securely around the swimmer’s waist and the leash ensures that the product remains out of stroke range whilst swimming.
The 28L bag is highly recommended for all open water swimmers who need to carry their kit/valuables when going for a swim, or anyone who wants extra visibility when swimming in the open water.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use.
- Fill the bag with your desired kit.
- Roll over the top until you reach the ‘Foldable Area’.
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top.
- Inflate using the mouth piece on each side.
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself.
- Finally, attach the waistband.